Social Media Presence.
Turn Your Website Into A Social Networking SUPER Site.
Social Networking is now the way the world communicates online. The most obvious examples are Facebook, YouTube, Twitter & Linkedin. These sites allow community connection, interaction and contribution.
On your website you can include social networking tools like:
Web Life Productions' design team can help you create your own...next generation marketing website with social networking tools.
Blog’s are brilliant because you can quickly and easily add quality content to your site. This keeps your website fresh and up-to-date.
A BLOG is a short message (ideally between 100 and 200 words). But it can be as long or short as you like.
We are finding that people are viewing BLOG posts more than articles and reports. We conducted our own survey and found that it’s because people want concise but useful information.
Here are some BLOG content ideas; (profile your products, quality marketing tips, Your business or industry news, provide interesting information, tell them about a new staff person you have hired, write about an award you received, or a case study of great results, etc). Just remember readers want it in a short, concise format.
You can also add an image along with a BLOG post. (and you don't have to be a web programmer either)
Your web visitors can comment on your BLOG post. If you are happy with their comment, you accept it and it is added to the bottom of your BLOG post. So it is like a conversation. You can add fake comments in here if you want to create a sense of community and customer interaction.
Forums - Noticeboards - Interactive News:
These are powerful website features that enable your website and visitors to exchange ideas, thoughts and comments.
Social networking tools bring your website communication to life, and add credibility due to their transparent nature and 3rd party contributions. They also encourage your customers to come back to your website over and over again, which builds a loyal and active customer base.
Key aspects of these tools are:
Having created your content such as Blogs or news headlines, a great way for you to get this information to your customers is through RSS. Your customers can subscribe to your RSS feed so that whenever you update a blog or news headline they will automatically receive it in their RSS reader.
Some of the Key Features for RSS is:
- Create an unlimited number of RSS channels
- Syndicate and share any type of content e.g. blogs, web pages, news and announcements, FAQs etc.
- Set update frequency of your RSS channels
- Reports on RSS usage and items selected from within a feed
Members Only Areas - Secure Zones:
Having a member’s only area allows you to designate one or more areas of your website as secure. Accessing the Secure Zone requires customers to enter their username and password. If this is not entered they will be denied access to the Secure Zone. You can set up as many Secure Zones as you need.
Using secure members area is a fantastic way to:
- Provide and manage your customer service content.
- Provide your loyal customers with your best value added content.
- Provide private access for members only (makes them feel special).
- Capture more valuable customer information to improve your marketing.
- Facebook has evolved to make sharing information more efficient and to give people more control.
- Facebook creates connections between people who live, work and go to school together. By registering a Group, you expand your Facebook universe. The Group Pages offers co-workers (or like-minded individuals) the chance to network both for work and fun.
Email Marketing System:
E-mail marketing is a form of email that allows you to communicate to customers that have subscribed to your email campaign. Email marketing can be used to maintain relationships with your customers, encouraging customer loyalty and repeat business. Email Marketing is also a great way of promoting your products and services, like reminding them of any sales you are running.
Here are just a few of the features of Email marketing:
- Hundreds of templates to help you create professional looking Email Newsletters.
- Integrated customer database that grows as customers subscribe or interact with your website
- HTML or Text Emails (HTML emails contain text version also)
- A full history of past campaigns sent to each customer including open rates, actions taken and links clicked
- Easily add a subscription box to any web page to allow customers to subscribe to your newsletters
For more information on Email Marketing, simply fill out this form and we will contact you the same business day.
Linking to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter & Linkedin:
With the rise of Social media like Facebook, more and more businesses are using social media to increase their exposure and give them another way to promote their products or services. Many websites today have a link to their business Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and or Linkedin page (and vice versa).
Ways we can link your Facebook, YouTube, Twitter or Linkedin account to your website:
Create a professional looking Facebook, YouTube and or Twitter page that maintains your look and branding. CALL TOLL-FREE (877) 537-9030 to learn more or simply fill out this form and we will contact you the same business day.